Thursday, June 26, 2008

Your Sister Will Arrive Soon

June 26, 2008

Dear Katie and Luke:

This will probably be the last letter addressed to just the two of you. Mommy's due date has passed, and she is actually at the doctor's right now receiving counsel about the best time to deliver this baby. Katie, your room got painted pink today. I just know that your baby sister will appreciate the color since it will also be her room!

Luke, you had "daddy time" last night. We're going to have to stick together since very soon the girls are going to outnumber us. I hope to teach you how to be a servant leader.

Life is about to change a bit. I'm very excited to see how the two of you react to your baby sister. I pray often that as the years go by, you will influence her toward the Lord.

I'm very curious to see this child's personality. Mom says she has been much more like Katie was in the womb than Luke. I'm sure she'll be her own person. Our Creator is quite creative!

Grandpa and Grandma Noble are in town, and Granddad and Grandma Burchett will be here next week. These are enjoyable days. God has been good to us, hasn't He?

I love you!

With Joy and Anticipation,
Daddy

No comments: